Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 2 Keep on Keeping on

Day 2 still in motivation mode helped the hunny bring in some wood fences to back yard that had to burn a few calories right? Then playdate at the park just finished dinner made stuffed peppers with ground chicken they came out awesome hoping to get to the gym that's the bad part tired now :P

I did it got my lazy butt up and went to the gym I ran 2 mile intervals and faster than yesterday because my knee felt better even did some leg work on the machines so good for me ...

Having some friends over for a bbq 2morrow I will have a burger and corn on the cob and some salad that should be fine just gotta stay away from the chips really nasty headache last night caffenine withdrawal I'm sure...better today and still no soda got some fresh lemons and my seltzer definetly a good alternate for me goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment